<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9608643?origin\x3dhttp://sugar-pixie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:: *Profile* ::

Name:
Shuhua
Birthdate: 22 Oct
Horoscope: Libra



:: My Organizer ::

Saving up:

first week of my poly life
Friday, April 18, 2008
First day of poly is extremely boring....=_= Only had a 2 hr lecture for the day and yup tats it. Well lecture is boring as well... ~_~ Nothing fun abt it... For first week, BA students got only lectures & business communication modules to attend. Oh man... the topics are all so chim... ~_~" I kept wondering whether i did enter the right course or not sia.



Its only a few days and i already got like 2 assignments waiting for me to do le T_T (darn !) I've yet to find a group for my er... ITB i think. @_@ wah lao, now i noe wad u ppl mean by np full of slopes liao. My gosh.... carryin laptop while walking up the slope is soooo............ not fun.



I look at my timetable & i was like so sick of it. I think i'll love only wednesday & maybe tues. Thu & fri is crap!!!! End at 4pm & 5pm! Wednesday is IS modules day~ haha... guess wad i choose for my s&w elective? SKYDIVING!!! (ok NOT) Tats a joke! I chose TENNIS! XD

Yup TENNIS!!!! Only 20 students eligible for it, 19 out of 20 are girls, haha.. oni 1 guy. Poor thing sia he... or rather fortunate tat he get to play wif so many girls?? xD



Then i heard other schools/courses time table is worst than mine... so... maybe i should be content wif my current time table? ha ha



I did make a few frenz in poly la... like u noe the usual, exchange phone numbers & msn contacts... but i feel like i havent realli found 1 wif similar interest as me de =( Havent 2nd week i already got a feeling deres an unfriendly girl in my class le....... but i nv talk at all to her la. Just a gut feeling... coz she looks dao. (hope shes not a bitch -.-) =/


Its like ppl can still think of cca after sch but for me i'm like totally slack. I havent join a cca yet. I wanted sumthin really fun but yet wont be too tiring de. Initially wanted sports but na... later very tired one...


I cant believe i get exhausted so easily now.... right after sch i can only think of my home sweet home sia. I just want to get some rest... feel very very tired after sch... x_x



I kinda miss my ite life sia....T_T really.. i miss my old frenz... poly is so different. I can adapt but i think i'll need somemore time now for adaptation...

Labels:

Shasha @ 6:37 PM