<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9608643?origin\x3dhttp://sugar-pixie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:: *Profile* ::

Name:
Shuhua
Birthdate: 22 Oct
Horoscope: Libra



:: My Organizer ::

Saving up:

Pop Doh rulesss!
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Heard of Pop Doh donuts? ^^ Its at Ngee Ann City basement 2~


Their donuts are realllyyyy heavenly & different~ XD & i cant seem to have enough of them!! (thx yq for that donut treat!) Pop Doh donuts have a different texture (abit cake-like).... not like those usual donuts u see everywhere.



Hmm.... I'm still helping out at my parents' shop as usual... >.< No choice, they dont have enough cashiers....




Ah! *reminds ownself* i need to book my driving theory evaluation & test soon! I keep dragginggggggg........ ~_~ & I want a new part time job lol.....


I feel like setting up an online business too, yet have no idea wad i'm really going to sell LOL *still brainstorming for ideas* (definately not handmade jewelleries....) =P




Oh.. luckily i still have time to play..... MAPLE! XD Not much tho... coz have to share my com wif my bro -__-



Lalala~ also counting down 3 months more for tat grand family event..... i havent got my dress and watever accessories needed ~_~ I'll tell u girls more abt tat event later... now still kinda early to tell ya all i think o_O
Shasha @ 9:09 PM