<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9608643?origin\x3dhttp://sugar-pixie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:: *Profile* ::

Name:
Shuhua
Birthdate: 22 Oct
Horoscope: Libra



:: My Organizer ::

Saving up:

I miss alot of things...
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Eversince my maid is being sent back to her own country, i'm have been doing most of the household chores at home. o_o Hey! Cooking is fun! =P (yea, i have to cook for my devilic brothers..)

I dont have much chance or time to play the games i yearned to play. I miss alot of things & people. T^T

I miss my games... T_T I miss my dear dear eve, so long never tok & play together le. Wonder where did my evil sis go~? o.O Oh & i miss my darlings as well!!


I miss chatting on9 wif gx T_T

I miss toking abt weirdo stuffs wif yq

I miss the heart t0 heart chat wif aliyah! (YAY! Shes back! *hugs*)

I miss my kawaii qing & dajie T_T


Was kinda surpised when stormy write me a testimonial saying he & the others miss me & wan me to go back to maplestory. Aww... >.< So sweet.
(tats was like few weeks back & i only mention it now lolx)


Hai...nowadays i always feel like a mindless zombie, stoning around. o.O dunnoe y...
Shasha @ 2:22 PM