<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9608643?origin\x3dhttp://sugar-pixie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:: *Profile* ::

Name:
Shuhua
Birthdate: 22 Oct
Horoscope: Libra



:: My Organizer ::

Saving up:

oh y am i here =.=
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Hmm.. couldnt resist the great temptation of my "hubby" (my com). I'm suppose to study for the last paper tml =.= So far only read a few chapters. *counts* i still got like 9 more chapters to go??!? Omg, i'm so dead. The Office Adminstration book is so freaking thick!!

Sianzation.. haix.. u noe how bad i want a gpa 4 for tis semester? I wanted to prove to my dad, despite me skipping some classes, i did take my studies seriously now. I noe, wad i did last time realli let him down. I smashed the high hopes that my parents had for me. >.>

Tourism product & services paper was kinda easy. I know i will score very well for this paper but i wouldnt noe if i'll get overall A for the module. =.="

Haix... jiayou me. Ren, ren, ren! After OA paper it would be a party time for me! ^o^
Shasha @ 2:27 PM