<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9608643?origin\x3dhttp://sugar-pixie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:: *Profile* ::

Name:
Shuhua
Birthdate: 22 Oct
Horoscope: Libra



:: My Organizer ::

Saving up:

my goals?
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
I feel that i dont have any clear goals for myself. (how pathetic-.-") I dont have a habit of setting goals/targets for myself one. =/

Then last week, one of my lecturers ask me what are my goals for next 2 years & the poly i wan to go. I answered studying in NP. Then he goes on asking 4 choices of courses that i would like to study in poly. (dumbfound) x_x" I dunnoe... i didnt answer him. After that he continue teachin us about the importance of setting goals.

Aftering hearing another lecturer talking about admission to poly for ite graduates. Thinking real hard... i'm going to choose the courses thats easy to go in first. Then later 2nd yr, appeal for the course i realli wan or stay in that same course x_x

Then I think i roughly got an idea of what i want to do in the future le. =) (DONT LAUGH at poor me T_T) I wanna set up a small shop selling food & merchandise together with a few people who i can trust. (I think people like Aliyah got hear about my idea something like cafeteria a few years back. =D)

I wanna sell food make from my own original recipes. Merchandise created by me as well or some from people working with me.^^ I've always dream of doing that... teeheehee...

And i'm serious about tis idea! >=)
Most probaly going to work on this creative lil shop of mine after i get my diploma.
I know theres no need to get a good cert to start own business. I just want to have some strong foundation on how business really runs before starting out. =)
Shasha @ 11:58 PM