<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9608643?origin\x3dhttp://sugar-pixie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:: *Profile* ::

Name:
Shuhua
Birthdate: 22 Oct
Horoscope: Libra



:: My Organizer ::

Saving up:

Go die pls dun let me see u ever again.....
Monday, June 13, 2005
You made me cry...
You tore me apart..
You left me in tears..
You've shattered my heart..
Perhaps we weren't meant to be..

It still doesn't help..
now that i know..
Because for some reason..
my heart won't let go..

I've tried more than once..
to get over you..
but you make it so hard..
with some things you do..

I thought love was joy..
but i've got nothing to gain..
just sorrows..,tears..
and a little more pain..

The day the pain started ..
reality came too..
It was the day i realized ..

......I'LL NEVER BE WITH YOU.......
Shasha @ 12:22 PM