<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9608643?origin\x3dhttp://sugar-pixie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:: *Profile* ::

Name:
Shuhua
Birthdate: 22 Oct
Horoscope: Libra



:: My Organizer ::

Saving up:

........no mood -_-
Thursday, February 24, 2005
Dunnoe why suddenly feel so moody... i dont feel like talking to anyone... in no mood right now... -_-

Chat wif da korkor for a while only... then heard frm guoxiang.. that tis comin mon will be the o lvl results day... arrgh... so its the 28th feb after all??! -_-" So lame!! but still dunnoe whether its really the 28th feb ma... but gx told me she heard it frm the radio de. (hmm....)

I dont feel excited abt the results day at all...!! I feel so pressurized!!! =( I dont expect myself to do very well... juz hope that... i can pass all the subjects (especially eng,maths!!!) and be able to get into poly !!! (even better if its ngee ann T-T)

Arrgh.. dun wanna think abt it anymore....hmm sumhow my current blog song suits my mood now...

Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
'Cause I wanna feel the thunder
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean.... I'm coming clean.......

..... arrgh... i'm goin to sleep right now... -___-
Shasha @ 5:48 PM