<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9608643?origin\x3dhttp://sugar-pixie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:: *Profile* ::

Name:
Shuhua
Birthdate: 22 Oct
Horoscope: Libra



:: My Organizer ::

Saving up:

my mum... crying??
Thursday, December 23, 2004
I woke up around 11.40am today after recieving a call from my mother. She was crying as she was talking to me. Only then i realised that... they have been quarreling for this past few days... because of ... Me and my bros... =/ I dont understand y watever things went wrong, my father would point a finger at my mother as though he .. got nothing do to with it? Y? I found him unreasonable and inresponsible at times... its just not fair! I'm feeling so frustrated that i dont even had the mood for my lunch ! Darn... mood spoiler !

I had to rush to my parents workplace now... I promised my mum... that me and zf will reach before 3 plus pm. We're goin to take taxi.. wonders what will happen later on?? =(
Shasha @ 6:57 AM